I’m taking a short rest in London, says President Buhari – The commander, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), Said he was currently on vacation in London, United Kingdom.
According to a statement on Thursday by the Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Media and Information, Garba Shehu, the Prime Minister highlighted this in a letter to the King of the Hashemite kingdom of Jordan, King Abdullah ll Bin Al-Hussein, following the resolution of a recent family dispute king.
The statement read, “President Buhari wrote to the King of Jordan, expressing true love and unity.”
- FG activates N240bn ADB facility for tech, creative sectors
- Absence of leadership responsible for factions in A’Ibom APC – Stakeholders Says
- Senate asked Finance Board for n258m out-of-court expenses
- MTN and the banks in the Tuesday meeting, clients are re-associated with USSD
- Stop pouring empty encomiums, address the issues raised Odumakin, Gbadamosi says Buhari, Tinubu
Recall that the President had said that Buhari’s importation would go to what he called a regular medical examination in London.
In a statement on Thursday, Shehu said Buhari said he was saddened to hear the news of the incident with the royal family but was comforted when he heard that everything had been resolved peacefully.
An aide to the president quoted Buhari’s letter as follows, “When I was in London on vacation, I feared I had read from foreign media about attempts to overthrow the Hashemite kingdom of Jordan.
“His example has long been admired around the world.
“Relations between Nigeria and Jordan have improved and I thank you for your participation in this relationship.
“Homeowner, I am happy that the matter has now been resolved and I pray that the Hashemite government will continue not only for peace, but also as a beacon of hope for the region.” Under his direction. ”